RECRUITER | ENGINEERING / MNC & CBD
- The ideal candidates will be proactive and visible. This position will require the consultant to meet regularly with candidates and clients.
- Consultants will partner with clients to create an extraordinary hiring experience in line with the recruitment needs and peronal sales targets.
- They will ensure suitable talents are selected for available opportunities and managed through a compliant process
- No experiences or engineering background are required. Nevertheless, the willingness to learn, good attitude and interest are MUST HAVE.
- Develops trusting relationships with candidates and clients.
- Partners with clients, understand the position and its requirement, also assess the needs of clients through the proper communication.
- Posting the open positions on appropriate job sites with required standard to attract qualified candidates.
- Effectively utilizes support resources to screen candidates through resume and application review, conduct pre-interview assessment, and phone screens to identify the best qualified candidates for open positions.
- Communicates effectively with clients to support extraordinary hiring with every position.
- Articulates candidate strengths and risks in a timely manner to ensure an efficient process leading to a positive result. Coordinates job offers and facilitate offer acceptance with clients and candidates.
Recruiter (Banking & Finance Division)
Looking for a dynamic HR career in a fast paced and challenging work environment where you will assist our clients in their recruitment needs and help potential candidates embark on their journey into the banking and finance industry? If you are the one, apply to be a Recruiter in the Banking and Finance Division NOW!!!
- Liaising and advising clients on their recruitment needs and current market conditions
- Sourcing for candidates by ads posting and referrals
- Interviewing potential candidates and accessing them on suitability for positions
- Advising candidates on their career options
- Providing of resumes, references and other documents as needed by clients
- Arranging of interviews between clients and candidates
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
- Working as a team to increase our client base and commercial performance
- Outgoing personality and enjoys people interaction
- Team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Target driven individuals
HR INTERNAL RECRUITER-LOGISTICS MNC-BOON LAY
- Internal HR Recruiter
- Recruitment Executive
- Recruitment Consultant
- Blue collar recruitment focus position!
- Candidates experience in Blue Collar Staffing experience welcome!
- West Area
- Near to MRT
- 5 days work week
- AWS + Bonus
- In charge of all blue collar recruitment
- Handle operational manpower demands
- Interview candidates
- Resourceful in sourcing for candidates
- Work with recruitment agency
- Work closely together with the Hiring / Line Managers
- Application for Work Pass (especially Work Permit)
- Degree in any Business Management / Human Resources or relevant
- Able to work under stress & fast pace environment
- Passionate for recruitment
Internal Recruiter (6 months contract, renewable/ may convert to perm) (REF: JTT)
Employer Ref. JTT
Our client is an established US MNC located in Jurong (provides 2-way transport)
- Perform full spectrum of recruitment
- Screen and interview applicants
- Work closely with hiring managers
- Ensure timely fulfillment of outstanding positions
Technology Recruiter (6 months contract)
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Min 1 – 2 years’ of in-house TA or recruitment experience
- Min 2 – 3 years’ experience with Technology recruitment
- Team player
- Energetic and pro-active
In-house Recruiter (APAC O&G)
Aramco Asia Singapore Pte Ltd
We are seeking to hire an HR professional with recruiting background. As an in-house recruiter in the Aramco Asia Talent Acquisition Unit, the incumbent will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of integrated recruitment strategies in APAC to effectively meet the manpower needs of Saudi Aramco’s Business and Service Lines to support their operations in Saudi Arabia.
The in-house recruiter will manage the end-to-end (full-cycle) recruitment process, from the requisition assignment until the new hire is onboard; and will liaise with employment representatives and hiring managers to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery of quality recruitment solutions for all professional openings.
Interact with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements.
Shape hiring strategies/plans for each project/requisition with the focus on cost, time, and quality of hire.
Partner with Saudi Aramco employment representatives and hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
Develop and post position descriptions; work with hiring managers to create and update job briefs/descriptions.
Source, screen and interview applicants in line with requirements prior to submitting the resumes to Saudi Aramco.
Source candidates directly in the marketplace in APAC and develop candidate pools within their respective market streams.
Serve as a liaison between employment/staffing agencies and Saudi Aramco.
Coordinate interviews (face-to-face, video/telephone) on behalf of the hiring managers/panels.
Assist in developing offers in line with approved guidelines, and negotiate job offers with candidates.
Continue interaction with candidate till the time the candidate arrives to Saudi Arabia and joins Saudi Aramco.
Start and close all formalities and relocation contingencies related to on-boarding of the candidate.
Conduct data analysis on assigned projects/requisitions including recruiting agency performance.
Conduct, proactively, research, market intelligence, and talent mapping with supporting data to make data-driven decisions on the most appropriate sourcing channels to be used.
Utilize the applicant tracking system (ATS) throughout the talent acquisition process.
Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
Develop, support and maintain employment advertising campaigns.
Support team or other team members on specific project based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies.
Coordinate and attend recruitment campaigns (e.g. job fairs, interview workshops, exhibitions, etc.) locally and internationally.
Provide periodic reports to direct manager, and Saudi Aramco employment representatives / hiring managers related to staffing efficiencies and activities.
Perform special projects, long-range studies, policy reviews and related activities, which are highly professional in nature and may involve several different HR functions under supervision.
Develop knowledge and experience of competitors, market intelligence and trends in recruitment.
Resolve problems related to assigned area under supervision.
Perform other miscellaneous related duties as requested by the manager.
Bachelor’s degree or relevant in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Personnel Administration or related field.
Seven (7) years diversified experience in HR Field with a minimum of five (5) years in recruiting, staffing and talent acquisition.
Experience with Oil & Gas (Upstream/Downstream) or Energy related jobs is desired.
Ability to apply a variety of sourcing techniques (direct sourcing, building PSL, recruitment advertising, web tools, etc.).
Experience in Corporate recruiting or search firm
Ability to perform statistical and problem analyses while working under time constraints.
Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
Customer focused, with strong human relations skills and the ability of understanding of Saudi Arab culture.
Ability to maintain confidentiality and to tactfully handle sensitive issues.
Ability to manage multiple agendas for competing demands at any one time.
Ability to work towards agreed targets with minimal supervision.
Experience with an Applicant Tracking System ATS (e.g. IBM Kenexa BrassRing).
Mature, creative, independent and strong sense of responsibility.
Resourcer / Recruiter ( 12 months to perm)
- You will be required to deliver consistent, high quality work in a dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects : sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables .
- Source and attract top talents in the technology space.
- Solve problems and produce solutions , identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
- The ideal candidate should possess at least a 3 – 5 years of experience recruiting for cloud technology platforms and businesses with proven closure track records
- Excellent communication skills.
HR Recruiter (6 Months Contract / Banking / Wealth)
- Our client is a reputable Swiss Bank within Private Banking & Wealth Management sector
- Regional recruitment exposure
- Opportunity to seize on the company recruiting network worldwide
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management or similar
- Experience in Financial Services recruitment, preferably in area of Wealth Management
- Passionate about Human Resources and enjoys people interactions
- Strong communication skills and professional
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for the Wealth Management team, ensuring seamless recruiting experience
- Work closely with the hiring managers on manpower planning and staffing needs
- Identify sourcing channels and develop search strategies
- Be involved in recruitment projects and other duties as assigned
Our Client is an international shipping and trading business with regional headquarters in Singapore and a strong presence in the market. They are currently looking to hire an Internal Recruiter to support their business expansion.
In this role you will be working as part of the regional HR team. Your main focus will be on recruitment for Singapore and other regional offices. You will also be involved in some other HR matters supporting colleagues with Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development work.
The majority of hires will be at mid to senior level and in specialist areas, so the focus is on quality rather than quantity. You will leverage all available resources including external recruiters and internal mobility to ensure the best possible hire for each position.
The ideal person for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in recruitment which could be in-house or with an agency – likely to have around 2 to 5 years experience
- Comfortable working in a dynamic international environment
Our Client can offer an attractive salary package as well as performance bonus and an excellent work environment in the CBD.