Indian Defence Updates : India Singapore Defence, F-35 India, Chabahar Port, UAE India Order



In today’s latest Top 10 Headlines video we have shared some latest Indian Defence Updates about the Great Indian Armed Forces which consists of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy.
Here are the Top 10 Latest Indian Defence Updates Headlines for today :

1. Indian Navy gets logistics base east of Malacca in Singapore and India’s ships can now refuel at Singapore Naval Base.
2. India and Japan are joining forces in the Asian Space race for lunar mission.
3. British Army Contingent Arrives In India For Joint Exercise
4. Boeing to scale up Aerospace manufacturing operations, workforce in India
5. Lockheed Martin looking to scale up India operations.
6. Indian Navy conducts successful M-R-S-A-M from INS Kochi
7. India’s 3rd Akash successful .
8. Chabahar port phase one completed to be opened on Dec 3
9. India wins a first major export order from UAE.
10. China to earn 91% of Gwadar Port Income, remaining 9% to Pakistan.

==========================================
⭐ SUBSCRIBE: https://goo.gl/qNRPJm ⭐

Connect with ‘Indian Defence Updates’ :

→Instagram ► www.instagram.com/defencealerts
→Facebook ► www.facebook.com/defencealerts
→Twitter ► www.twitter.com/defencealerts

About : ‘ Indian Defence Updates ‘ is a very dedicated and Professionally operated YouTube Channel that brings you the latest updates related to Indian defence and latest technology News of Indian Army, Indian Air force, Indian Navy, and other related updates.

source

Facebook Comments
Share this Top 10 here

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*